Have you eaten out at a restaurant recently, had some really delicious food and fab service and wanted to let them know you appreciate how well you were looked after?
Has someone been really kind to you recently and you would love to show them how much they mean to you?
Have you ever been out and about and had a person help you with something and you wished you had a way to just show them that you’re thankful for their time and assistance?
Then I am excited to share with you the answer to this:
These small but beautifully formed cards are the perfect way to show you care and I thoroughly enjoy handing them out. I designed them to use myself because I was wanting to Pay It Forward and be able to just give a small gesture to show that a person has had an impact on me and I am grateful. After all, you just never know, that one moment of kindness might have far reaching effects… in fact, here’s on of my favourite videos showing the principle of the ripples off goodness you can create just by being kind and telling people you’re grateful.
What designs are included?
Here’s just a few of the 37 gratitude and complement card designs that are included:
- Thank you for your kindness
- Thank you for your support
- Thank you, thank you, thank you
- Thank you. Life is a matter of moments and you made some of mine very special
- Thank you. You’re what making a difference looks like
- Thank you for the delicious food
- Thank you for being wonderful
- Thank you. I’m grateful I met you today…
- Just a little note to let you know… that you are loved.
- Did you know… You’re wonderful?
- Just a little note to let you know… you’re AWESOME!
- Just a little note to let you know… someone is thinking of you today
- I just wanted to tell you that you are lovely
And a few back of cards to choose from too including:
- Make today the BEST day. It’s your turn to pay it forward
- One kind word can change someone’s entire day. Pay it forward…
- Kindness inspires. Pay It Forward.
- I hope this made your day brighter. Pay It Forward.
- You are more important than you realise. Pay It Forward.
Once your payment goes through you’ll be taken to a password protected page (don’t worry you’ll be given the password!), where you can download print-ready PDF files that you can use to:
- Print off yourself at home, cut up and start handing out
- Order from Moo.com and get these fab little cards delivered to your door ready to give out (from as little as £13)
Buying the Printed Cards from £18
When you choose this option you will receive the quantity of cards that you chose delivered to your door within 7-9 working days. You will also get access to the digital printable files as below.
Whether you opt for the digital or printed options, you will get access to download print-ready PDFs that you can have printed yourself (as many as you wish of whichever designs you wish) and you can also get the A4 sheets set out so you can print easily at home and cut up the cards yourself.
Just one purchase and you can re-use/print your favourite card designs as often as you want. #PayItForward
Both work just as well, depending on how Blue Peter you want to get and the quality of finish you’re after.
Please note that when you buy DIGITAL files no printed product is included in this purchase but you do get a simple VIDEO that shows you step-by-step how to buy printed cards from moo.com
Not only are you going to be spreading happiness wherever you go, you’re also doing a good deed just by buying these card files, because £1 from every purchase goes to charity on behalf of Team Stardust (click the name to find out more about the charitable activities I’ve been up to in memory of my lovely dad, Alvin Stardust, who passed away in October 2014).
Once you click the buy now link you will be taken to an order form, once payment goes through you’ll be sent an email and taken to a thank you page, both contain the instructions of how to get hold of your files.
Oh, and once you’ve bought them, why not share this page with your friends and help spread the love even further. The more the merrier.
Thank you for helping me help you and Pay It Forward.
Love, Sophie x